A successful farm is a reflection of multiple factors. An Agriculture Loan from Westside State Bank will help you stay on top of all of them. Whether you could use funds for working capital, livestock, farm machinery, or nearly anything in between, our friendly, experienced lenders will help customize a solution that caters uniquely to you.
And unlike some far-off lender, we know a thing or two about our customers, our community, and our farmland. Speak to a local expert today.
- Competitive rates for a wide range of agribusiness-related needs:
- Working capital
- Farm machinery
- Real estate
- And more
- Farmer Mac loan options available
- Accommodating repayment terms
- Local decision-making and processing through one point of contact
- Lending professionals with a working knowledge of the local real estate market and agricultural standards
- Professional, helpful service from a lender you know and trust
- Farmer Mac Loans
Farmer Mac I provides financing for conventional agriculture loans. Farmer Mac II is also available for farming operations that qualify for the Farm Service Agency Guaranteed Loan Program. These loans allow your operation to finance farmland for 5 to 15 years with amortizations of 15 or 25 years. Fixed and adjustable rates are available. For our more mature farming operations, "choice" pricing may be available.
Farmer Mac I Loans
- Flexible options on rate and term
- Quick preliminary approval from Farmer Mac
- Assistance with application process and continued servicing by your local Ag Lender
Farmer Mac II Loans
- Competitively low financing for the following loans:
- Farm Service Agency (Farm Ownership and Term Operating)
- Rural Development Community Facilities
- Rural Development Business and Industry
- Government backing produces long-term fixed rate options
- Availability of funds in good times and in bad
To learn more about Farmer Mac loans, visit the Farmer Mac website.